Materials and tools:
Leather cord, 2mm thick
Cord ends - 2
Jump rings -2
Lobster clasp – 1
Chain nose pliers
1. Measure and cut a piece of a leather cord for your necklace (desired length).
2. Flatten the end of the cord with your chain nose pliers.
3. Place a flattened end into the slot of a cord end and fold the edge down over the cord. Fold one edge at a time.
4. Using a jump ring, attach a clasp and a cord.
5. Slide a bare cord end into the pendant’s loop(s).
6. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for another cord end. Attach a jump ring.
It is ready to wear!